Here is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing Tax and Accountancy Practice in Swindon.
We are a specialist accounts and tax advisory practice for UK property investment and development clients. We genuinely enjoy what we do and enjoy helping our clients navigate UK accounting and tax regulations
This role will include but may not be limited to:
- Preparing statutory accounts from incomplete records and bookkeeping systems
- Preparing non corporate accounts
- Preparing personal and company tax returns
- Running monthly payrolls
- Developing business wide processes and performance regarding accounts and tax production work on a continuous improvement basis
The role requires the individual to work diligently, confidently and under their own initiative to support a fast paced and varied workload of accounts and taxation services.
- Be AAT qualified or potentially qualified by experience
- Have 2+ year's experience in practice preparing business accounts and tax computations (business and personal)
- Able to communicate well with clients and colleagues, you will work well as part of a team.
- You will be well organised, methodical and able to manage priorities. Have a keen eye for detail and accurate with their work and the assessment of others work
- Flexible and adaptable,
- Have experience that aligns with the needs of this role in the last 2 years
- Be proficient in the use of accounts and tax software (CCH experience preferred but not essential)
This role is initially for 4 to 6 months, however there is an opportunity to grow with the business