An opportunity to join our established client on an ongoing basis.
- The routine and non-routine opening and closing of the school premises and grounds at times specified by the Facilities Manager.
- Maintaining security on the school premises and grounds.
- Carrying out security patrols of the school and grounds in accordance with company procedures.
- Day to day checks and maintenance to plant rooms and equipment if required.
- Day to day monitoring of building management system (BMS) and any subsequent remedial action identified by the BMS when implemented.
- Day to day checks and replacement of light bulbs, tubes and plugs etc throughout the school.
- Reading and recording of gas, water electric meter readings.
- Day to day maintenance of the school grounds, playgrounds and sports pitches.
- Set up areas for special functions in and outside of normal school hours ensuring health and safety is maintained at all times.
- Conveying of post and parcels to and from point of distribution.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this role