Working as part of the engineering team and reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for the install and maintenance of CCTV / Door entry / Alarm systems in a wide range of customer sites from multinational blue-chip companies to private residences.
- Install service and maintain all aspects of the Security Systems (CCTV & Access Control Systems) to the relevant British Standards ensuring compliance and best practice at all times. Including running cables, programming NVRs, programming systems.
- Responsible for ensuring Health & Safety checks are undertaken for new and existing clients, undertaking relevant risk assessments and production of method statements in accordance with Health & Safety legislative requirements.
- Responsible for downloading CCTV evidence for the police where incidents occur.
- Assist the Directors with police or insurer inspections.
- May require UK travel and over night stays.
- Attend training to keep up to date with the latest Technological advances and developments
- To comply with the Data Protection Act and Confidentiality policy and promote throughout engineering team.
- Maintain flexibility in working approach and take ownership where required.Maintain van stock.
- Liaise with in-house staff regarding installation and upgrading security installations, ensuring products and services are delivered within agreed time frames
- Strong work ethic & ability to work well within a team, as well as self-motivation, and the ability to work alone
- Cable installation experience
- Strong Communicator (Verbally & Written)
- CSCS / ESC card
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience of CCTV installations
- H & S Qualification
- Electrical Qualification / Awareness
Working Monday to Friday - No call outs or weekend duties