To manage and oversee the quotation and sales order process making sure customers' expectations are met. Act as the Swindon based interface between the Regional Sales Managers, customers and other locally based personnelto ensure a proactive service provision in all areas.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Process customer orders for sales
- Review manufacture status with mechanical design and planning
- Establish customer part numbers / set-up timings with mechanical design and planning
- Raise quotations / Sales orders and issue to customers
- Make changes to the regional financial sales forecast
- Liaise with the logistics team where specific shipping instructions are required
- Answer customer enquiries received into the centralised commercial email account
- Manage new customer set-up and credit forms
- Request pro-forma invoices from shared services where up-front payment is required
- Demonstrated experience in a role where it was required to complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner and proposes appropriate plans of action
- Can work effectively with people who work remotely from the office
- Will have had success in influencing people at a variety of levels within an organisation and a wide variety of personalities.