Working for a software company your key responsibilities are to:
- Respond to customer enquiries by email or phone promptly and with a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- Provide pro-active customer and sales team feedback on back orders and lead time reports.
- Reconcile Customers sales reports and inventory reports
- Advise customers on product suitability, price and lead time enquiries
- Check and update details on the sales and logistics systems
- Prioritise orders and requests in a fast-paced environment
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints quickly and professionally
- Efficiently process sales orders and production jobs
- Work with internal teams to remove any potential production or logistic obstacles, keeping the customer updated.
- Maintain and update customer information on ERP system
- Interact with key internal departments, i.e. Purchasing, Sales, Production, Finance, Engineering,
- Demonstrable Customer Service excellence
- Great written and verbal communications skills
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge of Excel/Office/email etc.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Motivated and enthusiastic about providing excellent customer service
- Competitive in nature
- Desirable - Exposure of Sage/CRM
- Fluent in a European language
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above - Math's and English
Competitive Salary, Personal Pension Plan, Private Healthcare, Income Protection Scheme
Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.30 with flexibility required during peak periods
Due to location own transport may be required