- Ensure customer orders are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Answer all customer calls taking full ownership
- Provide requested information to other departments
- Deal with Customer complaints
- Deal with order queries, pricing queries and invoice queries
- Liaise with the team to discuss department priorities and workload and support each other to provide the best possible service to the business
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that all internal and external customers receive a high level of service. Key departments include Warehouse, Finance, Commercial and Customer Support
- Provide expert advice to other departments on issues related to the tasks covered in this role
- Prepare reports and KPI's as requested by the Sales or Department Managers
- Provide admin support for the team and learn key tasks within the team to help provide cover if required - for example, Home Delivery and Distributors.
Training & Coaching
- Provide coaching and training if required to ensure further cover for the role based on direction from the Team Leader or C&SS Manger in line with agreed processes
- Complete monthly KPI's and SLA's for analysis
- Review existing processes and implement improvements with agreement of and direction from the Team Leader or C&SS Manager
- Assist / deputise for the Team Leader in meetings when required
- Provide cover or support for other roles within Customer Service as required
- Provide support with any Change Management projects
- Provide evidence-based justification for ongoing improvements to processes within the C&SS team
The above list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive and is subject to change. The job holder may be required to undertake other duties within the overall scope and grading of the role as required
- Previous experience in a process driven and regulated environment
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong team player
- Excellent ability to interact effectively with colleagues
- Comfortable in dealing with all levels of the organisation
- Able to provide a consistent and professional level of communication to external customers and internal departments.
- Computer literate
- Able to adapt to change and be innovative with solutions and improvements.
- Able to work on your own or as part of a team and demonstrate self-motivation to achieve the company, team and individual objectives.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise workloads.
- Process oriented and able to demonstrate experience of working in a regulated environment specifically within GDP guidelines.