- Responding to customer enquiries by email or phone promptly and with a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- Provide pro-active customer and sales team feedback on back orders and lead time reports.
- Reconciling Customers sales reports and inventory reports
- Advise customers on product suitability, price and lead time enquiries
- Check and update details on the sales and logistics systems
- Prioritise orders and requests in a fast-paced environment
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints quickly and professionally
- Efficiently process sales orders and production jobs
- Work with internal teams to remove any potential production or logistic obstacles, keeping the customer updated.
- Maintain and update customer information on ERP system
- Interaction with key internal departments, i.e. Purchasing, Sales, Production, Finance, Engineering,
- Customer Service excellence
- Great written and verbal communications skills
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge of Excel/Office/email etc.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Motivated and enthusiastic about providing excellent customer service
- Competitive in nature
- Desirable - Exposure of Sage/CRM
- Desirable - fluent in a European language
- GCSE grade C or above - Math's and English
Permanent opportunity for the right candidate
Due to location own transport may be required