We are looking to recruit a highly motivated candidate who can demonstrate going the extra mile to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. The successful candidate will ensure both external and internal customers receive a "best in class" service when processing orders; updating lead times; advising on product specification; and expediting requests.
- Responding to customer enquiries by email or phone promptly and with a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- Provide pro-active customer and sales team feedback on back orders and lead time reports.
- Reconciling Customers sales reports and inventory reports
- Advise customers on product suitability, price and lead time enquiries
- Check and update details on the sales and logistics systems
- Prioritise orders and requests in a fast-paced environment
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints quickly and professionally
- Efficiently process sales orders and production jobs
- Work with internal teams to remove any potential production or logistic obstacles, keeping the customer updated.
- Maintain and update customer information on ERP system
- Interaction with key internal departments, i.e. Purchasing, Sales, Production, Finance, Engineering.
Due to location own transport may be required