- Processing orders via telephone and post, ensuring a high level of accuracy.
- Supporting our contact center partner by investigating and delivering resolutions of escalated customer contacts.
- Liaising confidently with other business areas to obtain the correct outcome for the customer.
- Reviewing and responding to customer reviews on social media, such as Trustpilot and Google.
- Ensuring accurate customer records are maintained and are ready to help in any future communication.
Direct Dispatch Management
- Daily communication via phone and email with supplier base to obtain ongoing status updates of outstanding orders.
- Working on daily spreadsheets to manage your dispatch area and follow up as necessary, escalating any product issues or supply delays with the relevant business area.
- Following up on failed collections to determine the cause.
- Assist with the accurate maintenance of back order dates to ensure that customer expectations are upheld.
- Responsible for monitoring a dedicated mailbox for carrier queries relating to customer orders.
- Liaising closely with carriers in order to investigate lost customer deliveries and answer any related issues.
- Dealing with historic customer order queries, investigating old order forms where necessary.
- Working on daily reports in order to resolve missing or incorrect customer details, or refunds.
- Any other adhoc duties and projects as requested.
- Ensuring the complete integrity of product data in catalogues and on the web and all relevant systems.
- Ensuring product data from internal teams and Suppliers is correct and accurate.
- Working with Buying, Merchandising, QC and Suppliers to make sure we have all the data required to be legally compliant, are able to take orders/make shipments and are able to optimise our sales channels.
- Review returns reasons and feedback to appropriate internal teams.