Key responsibilities include -
- Work closely with the regional sales managers, representatives and business development managers to ensure that relevant information is shared and customer's expectations are met in line with company protocols.
- Process orders in a timely & accurate fashion; communicate with the warehouse team to ensure orders are processed within the agreed time scales.
- Day to day communication with customers on any order and service-related issues
- Be proactive and reactive to customer queries in order to expedite any issues to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Help resolve problems on invoices and update the Complaints database with information, in order to ensure customer's, receive an appropriate level of service within predetermined time limits.
- Accurately and efficiently process a variety of admin-based duties to support the delivery process.
- Responsible for maintaining a professional and harmonious working relationship with all colleagues, customers, clients, agents and third party business partners or representatives of the Company