Reporting to the Team Leader you will be responsible for coordinating the accurate completion of all data entry and any associated tasks within the marking process so that customer reports are generated within the set SLA's
Manage workloads and work distribution so that SLA is achieved
Monitor accuracy vs speed at all times via various reporting to ensure expectations and targets are met for all stakeholders.
Manage the training of staff and discrepancy resolution that will follow.
- Coordinate the accurate completion of all data entry and any associated tasks within the allocated SLA time-frame so that no delay is caused to customer reports.
- Work alongside the Team Leader to organise staffing levels so that sufficient resource is recruited to cover volumes.
- Monitor daily targets ensuring all targets being achieved with 100% accuracy advising the Team Leader of shortfalls.
- Monitor and maintain an agreed low level of discrepancies within entered data.
- Maintain and update daily progress reports and other various reports as required.
- Provide sufficient training to staff as and when required.
- Identify training needs and new working practices, which will improve performance and recommend course of implementation.
- Make sure all items follow the full marking process until completion and all boxes are stored accordingly.
- Form a good working relationship with third parties so that all queries and issues are resolved with immediate effect, causing no delay to other processes.
- Have weekly meetings with the Team Leader on estimated forecasted volumes ensuring staffing levels are always considered.
- Ensure agreed working methods and procedures including those relating to Heath & Safety are followed.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written.
- Good attention to details and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Adaptive and able to solve problems.
- Excellent team working skills - equally important is the ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrable ability to schedule and prioritise tasks.
- Ability to escalate and liaise with management.
- Good emotional intelligence.
This is an ongoing temporary position