We are looking for a Despatch Admin Coordinator to join our team. This role is temporary with a view to going permanent.
As a Despatch Admin Co-ordinator, you will be both despatching and covering the despatch administration process over all business channels and ensuring objectives are met. You'll work closely with the wider Despatch team and support Supervisors and Managers when needed.
If you're a positive, self-disciplined and approachable individual, we would love to hear from you. You'll need to thrive in challenging situations and have a systematic approach to problem solving. We pride ourselves on providing high quality service throughout our day to day duties, so ensuring you can achieve daily time bound results in a friendly manner whilst maintaining quality and standards is essential.
The successful and ideal candidate:
- Pick, Pack and Ship according to daily priority list.
- 2 years minimum experience working in a similar environment
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Be computer literate using in house systems and MS office suite.
- Experience and knowledge in International Shipping processes
- Experience of problem solving within tight timelines
- Careful matching of picking sheet to packing list and commercial invoice.
- Careful data entry into systems to ensure shipping accuracy.
- Work closely with production, customer service and inventory control to resolve problems.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Enjoy working to KPIs
- Ability to work in a priority changing environment
- Enjoy working in small teams.
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and can build great working relationships then, then click apply now!
Due to location own transport is required.
This role is temporary with a view to going permanent.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary