- Following to the procedure, perform daily cycle counts/stock counts and investigate discrepancies
- Keep a record of stock counts performed
- Assist in process evaluation and improvement planning to support stock integrity initiatives.
- Execute and maintain pick face identification initiatives. Train appropriate staff.
- Assist and make suggestions for improved warehouse layout/footprint ensuring compliance with Health & Safety and any other local legislative compliance.
- Help maintain sub-location perfection by providing training on bulk checks.
- Using the Warehouse software ordering stock from our off site Warehouse to meet customer demand
- Overall stock management, ensuring stock is replenished into the Warehouse when there is adequate space
- Investigate mispicks and make suggestions for pick face reallocation accordingly and/as appropriate.
- Ensure the site is clean and tidy and health & safety is always adhered to
- Report any findings of incorrect replenishment work
- Continuous quality improvement
- Assisting the Warehouse Manager where needed and appropriate
- Operate Reach Forklift
Due to location own transport may be required