An experienced Forklift Driver (At least 6 months) with a valid license in Counter Balance and reach to work in a busy warehouse. The role involves Fork lift and general warehouse duties therefore communication and computer literacy skills are essential. You must be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team. Accuracy and efficiency are key to this role.
- Operating a lift truck safely in a busy warehouse.
- Locating and picking stocks for customer orders.
- Loading vehicles in the evening for the following mornings deliveries.
- Unloading and locating of any customer returns or supplier collections.
- Securing and locking up of the site in the evening.
- Barcode scanning and locating of stock using the warehouse management system.
Qualifications / Experience / Skill set:
- Able to carry out physical work picking, packing and moving parcels.
- Current and valid accredited forklift training certificates. (both Reach and Counterbalance)
- Experience of safely loading and unloading vehicles.
- Experience of locating and picking stock from a racked warehouse.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be self-motivated to work on his/her own for part of the day.
ROLE IS TEMPORARY WITH A VIEW TO BECOME PERMANENT (12 weeks).