We are looking for an experienced Forklift Driver with a valid license in Counter Balance to work in a busy warehouse. The role involves Fork lift and general warehouse duties therefore communication and computer literacy skills are essential.
You must be self - motivated and able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team. Accuracy and efficiency are key to this role.
- Unload board deliveries.
- Load machines with board according to the production plan.
- Top up empty pallets into locations for production as required.
- Liaise with Planner with regards to any board issues such as damages, shortages etc noticed.
- Assist in picking overs board when required for production jobs.
- Taking out of production finished goods
- Locate sheet materials in the storage trailers and retrieve when instructed by planning
- Responsible for cleanliness of goods in storage area
- Responsible for cleanliness of storage trailers
- Responsible for organisation of pallet storage in yard
Qualifications / Experience / Skill set:
- Able to carry out physical work picking and unloading some things by hand.
- Current and valid accredited forklift training certificate for counterbalance.
- Experience of safely loading and unloading vehicles.
- Must be self-motivated to work on his/her own for part of the day.
- Able to prioritise and multitask.
- Ability to lift board which is not on a pallet.
- Must be competent on a truck and work at a reasonable speed to keep up.
- 7:30 to 16:00
- Monday to Friday