- When trained, take responsibility for operating designated machine(s) to the required standards.
- When trained, take responsibility for the "set up" of machine(s) prior to operation
- As required share knowledge and skills with colleagues
- Problem solving where possible, recording issues, and escalating unresolved issues promptly and appropriately
- Understand and work to stringent Health & Safety standards at all times. The job holder will be expected to adhere to all health and safety regulations and Instructions within the Company. Health and Safety notices, briefs, COSHH sheets and supplier instructions etc. are displayed prominently throughout the factory and the employee is expected to make themselves aware of all such information. At alll times employees are expected to consider the safety and wellbeing of themselves and others when undertaking their duties.
- When required undertake other duties within Stores, Warehouse or Despatch, or other site areas, when requested.
- Turnaround of product and orders to meet demands and lead times of customer orders.
- Participate or be actively involved in Continuous Improvement activities eg change-over reduction and waste elimination projects.
- Competently undertake all administration related tasks without error.
- Comply with all company training, policies and procedures and reasonable instructions.
Due to location own transport may be required