Our client is looking for a machine operative who has gained experience working in a clean room environment.
- Be able to complete splicing and joining of materials.
- Be able to carry out core removal.
- Take waste off machine and dispose of correctly.
- Be able to adjust material on line.
- Understand the content of the Manufacturing Process
- Be able to complete a Manufacturing Process Record to the required standard.
- Carry out test operation in accordance with the relevant work instruction.
- Able to mark up defects and communicate effectively to the Team Leader
- Understand the requirements for Zero Tolerance testing and routine on-line checks
- Recognise issues and escalate using the appropriate method.
- Be able to fill out machine logs and daily output forms as required.
- Carry out cleaning in accordance to company standards
Own transport may be required due to location