- Packing all product variations and able to pack on all machine lines.
- Be able to locate and understand the information provided on packing instructions / passports.
- Rejecting sub-standard products - re-working or scrapping.
- Keeping accurate records of all products produced including completion of pallet sheets.
- Accurately record product waste while checking within the packing room to enable senior members of staff to reconcile waste.
- Ensuring correct documentation are used for the correct products being packed.
- Report any quality related concerns to supervisors / quality
- Maintain high standards of operational hygiene and cleanliness in all areas in line with Good Manufacturing Practise, including tubs and wheels etc.
- Adhere to requirements as they are implemented and this will include the traceability of all products, hence the signing of individual shippers.
- You will assist in investigations of quality problems, and ensure that products are manufactured in compliance with the Quality Management System.
- Pro-actively support the business needs and requirements.
Due to location own transport may be required