An excellent opportunity to join our established client on a permanent basis
- Packing all product variations and able to pack on all machine lines.
- Be able to locate and understand the information provided on packing instructions / passports.
- Rejecting sub-standard products - re-working or scrapping.
- Keeping accurate records of all products produced including completion of pallet sheets.
- Accurately record product waste while checking within the packing room to enable senior members of staff to reconcile waste.
- Ensuring correct documentation / passports are used for the correct products being packed.
- Report any quality related concerns to supervisors / quality,
- Maintain high standards of operational hygiene and cleanliness in all areas in line with Good Manufacturing Practise, including tubs and wheels etc.
- You will assist in investigations of quality problems, and ensure that products are manufactured in compliance with the Quality Management System.
- Pro-actively support the business needs and requirements.
- To work unsupervised in the Packing Room.
- To set up the packing station with the relevant information and packing requirements.
- To carry out a first and last off in the packing MPR.
- To provide a "First Off" check of labels.
- To print off packing labels when asked by the Packing Team Leader or senior member of staff.
- To print off the Packing MPR when asked by the Packing Team Leader.
- Understand and generate re-order cards
- To understand the 5S system and actively work to maintain a high audit score.
- To actively take part in promoting Continuous Improvement activities.
- Adhere to cGMP requirements as they are implemented and this will include the traceability of all products, hence the signing of individual shippers.
Due ot location own transport may be required