An excellent opportunity to join our leading client.
- Promote the safety of the team by implementing and adhering to safe ways of working.
- Help to create opportunities to improve safety.
- Report any accidents or incidents that occur in your area.
- Assist the Team Leader/production supervisor to carry out risk assessments within assigned area.
- Maintain the standards of Hygiene / GMP / GDP within your workplace.
- Implement and maintain "best practice" sharing across shifts.
- Ensure that the correct quality standards / specifications are adhered to.
- Monitor the performance of raw materials and report non-conformance.
- Raise deviations pertinent to the area
- Participate in the resolution of customer complaints.
- Actively work to reduce waste of materials and time.
- Knowledge of manufacturing process, procedures and machinery.
- Previous printing experience
- Able to coordinate multiple tasks and work to a plan.
- High standards of safety, cleanliness and quality
- Willing and able to adapt and change to improve productivity.
- Demonstrates commitment, enthusiasm and passion
- Good communication skills
- Customer focused
- Results orientated
- Strong problem solving ability
Due to location own transport may be required