Our client is seeking an experienced printer to join their established team.
As a Flexographic Printer your primary focus will be to ensure the timely production of Flexo print work, utilising all available print equipment.
Your role will be to supply printed items to the Manufacturing department. Your main task involves ensuring the consistent production of high-quality printed items so that stock is available and causes no delay to the rest of the manufacturing team.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in Flexographic printing and a fast-paced manufacturing environment would be preferable
- Set and maintain machinery to ensure quality work output and limit wastage
- Previous experience in a clean room environment would be advantageous
- Good communication skills, both verbal & written
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to understand and follow clear work instructions
- Flexible approach and able to use own initiative when required
- Prioritisation skills are essential as well as the ability to effectively plan and manage your own workload
Pay rate includes shift allowance