Our client is looking to recruit a Production Operative to join our Operations team. The successful candidate will be someone who has a high level of attention to detail, and is able to maintain focus on repetitive tasks. The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out routine production activities to fulfil customer orders.
- Performing daily production activities to fulfil customer orders
- Monitoring production queues and prioritising according to customer need
- Using the production computer systems (after reasonable training)
- Quality inspection on all items prior to next stage of production
- Filing/archiving records and paperwork
- Undertake any other general duties as required by the business needs
- Attention to detail is essential
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Computer literate in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Maintain a professional and polite disposition at all times
This role is temporary with a view to going permanent.