- Performing daily production activities to fulfil customer orders
- Monitoring production and prioritising according to customer need
- Using the production computer systems (after reasonable training)
- Quality inspection on all items prior to next stage of production
- Filing/archiving records and paperwork.
- Undertake any other general duties as required by the business needs.
- Production Operative Skills Required
- Attention to detail essential
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Computer literate in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Maintain a professional and polite disposition at all times.
Due to location own transport may be required
This role is temporary with a view to going permanent