Reporting to the Head of Admissions Testing you will be responsible for coordinating the accurate delivery of all orders so that customer reports are generated within the set SLAs as agreed and all expectations are met.
Coordinate the delivery of each order to a high level of accuracy working closely with both internal and external parties via various methods including email, telephone and site visits as required.
Continually seek to improve processes and build on the relationship between all associated internal parties so that customers should receive the best possible service.
Management of Quality Management System including raising and follow-up on any identified non-conformances.
A highly motivated, pragmatic self-starter, who can take a hands-on approach and be prepared to learn and adapt in order to drive continuous improvement
- Rigorous with high attention to detail and organisation skills
- Creative, collaborative with an end-to-end approach to project delivery
- Commercial, results and outcomes-focused
- Flexible, responsive and able to manage multiple priorities
- Inquisitive, enterprising and willing to challenge the status quo
- Adaptive problem solver with the ability to work under pressure
Essential skills and Experience
Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar project role
Excellent people management, team working and leadership skills
Confident working on own initiative with minimal supervision
Experience of working to tight targets and deadlines
Ability to escalate and liaise with management
This role is home/office based and site visits are essential