SCOPE OF POSITION:
To manage, develop and motivate shop floor staff ensuring sales targets are met, high standards of quality and customer service and ensuring all procedures and policies are adhered to including Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities and other relevant legislation.
- To assist the General Sales Manager to meet sales and company objectives working as a team to achieve and maintain the highest quality standards to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- To plan and organise appointments, deliveries and work schedules, monitoring closely individual and team performance, ensuring objectives are met, training and developments needs are identified, and training undertaken is evaluated.
- To work with the General Sales Manager to recruit new staff, deliver the company Induction programme, monitor performance and undertake training for new and existing staff.
- To monitor the purchasing, storage and delivery of stock ensuring high standards of product and service delivery and all systems and procedures are recorded and complied with.
- To meet personal, team and company objectives as identified by the Board of Directors, holding and attending meetings as required, to report, review and monitor progress, reviewing business direction and communicating all policies and procedures to all staff.
- To complete and administer any company documentation as required and ensure all reporting systems are adhered to
- To ensure the highest standards of quality, Health and Safety and good housekeeping is promoted at all times.
- To ensure all staff promote the company to the highest standards and comply with all company policies.
- To work with the Managing Director and General Sales Manager to monitor, review and develop all company polices and to ensure they are effectively communicated to all employees.
- To sell goods and services in a profitable, professional and ethical manner.
- To be dressed in the appropriate manner of a retail store Manager