An excellent opportunity to join our client on an ongoing temporary basis.
- Assist in training of staff
- Resolving discrepancies
- Maintain system records
- First point of contact for general queries
- Cross check information entered to ensure correct data is recorded
- Achieve daily KPI's
- Use guidance notes to assist in recording data
- Balance speed and accuracy to ensure no delay to other departments
- Follow procedures to enable a "right first time" attitude
- Good computer skills
Previous experience is similar role would be beneficial, but not essential.
A GCSE (or equivalent) grade of C (or above) in Maths and English is required for this role