Our client is recruiting for an experienced Service Technician to work at their Swindon site.
The Role purpose
- Support, service and repair of UPS products
- High voltage equipment troubleshooting and repair/500VA-30kVA
- High voltage DC battery strings assembly
- Handle telephone technical support calls from UK & European customers
- Managing CRM system to update report and manage return to depot repair
- Assemble and test production product.
Experience and Skills Required
- BTEC, ONC, OND, electrical, electronic engineering
- Previous Power Supplies UPS repair desirable
- Ability to think independently prioritise work, take ownership of tasks and be able to understand tasks in the context of the whole business process.
- Demonstrate a mechanical aptitude and manual dexterity
- Able to lift up to 25kgs
- Full clean driving licence
- A good team player as will be working as part of a small team
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Connectivity and IT skills desirable
Working day shift