To undertake and control the shipment process within the warehouse so that parcels are despatched in an efficient and cost-effective manner meeting customer expectations at all times.
Set out below are the Key Responsibilities. This is not an exhaustive list, and within reason, additional tasks or duties may be requested still within the overall scope of the role:
- To accurately enter shipment details into various courier and I.T systems, balancing speed and accuracy such that no errors are made, causing no delay to the end customer.
- To meet required daily service level agreements for various courier collections
- To run and print various reports at key points of the day from the courier I.T systems in readiness for the daily collections
- Manage stock levels within the department of all required goods to ensure shipments can take place
- Assist when directed, other sections, which have staff shortages or are unable to meet the day's objectives.
- Data entry from customer despatch notes delivery address into the relevant courier I.T systems to produce the barcode label
- Data entry from the parcel details into the company I.T system, ensuring all data entry is 100% accurate and at a speed which ensures all parcels are despatched same day