An excellent opportunity to join our leading and established client.
- Perform daily quality tests to fulfil customer orders and check customer returns
- Perform testing to assist in project development
- Filing/archiving records and paperwork
- Compare quotes for calibration and submit test equipment to be calibrated per equipment register.
- Reporting on test activities and maintaining of reports for internal and customer use
- Assist with research of test equipment and test tools that may be required.
- Keeping the test area organised and tidy
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management, to work with multiple streams of work of regularly changing priority and urgency
- Accurate record keeping
- Computer literate with experience in excel and word
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Maintain a professional and polite disposition at all times
- Preferred: interest in computers, networking equipment or technology
- Preferred: prior experience with networking equipment, such as switches
- Preferred: prior experience with quality management practices.
- Preferred: qualifications in Computing, ICT and/or Electronics
This role is temporary with a view to going permanent