We are looking to recruit a highly motivated individual to join our established client as a Test Operative. The Test Operative will be responsible for performing daily testing needs to fulfil customer orders, installation and maintenance of basic equipment, keeping the lab organised at all times and reporting of testing activity for internal and external use. The successful candidate must be hard working, adaptable and have excellent attention to detail.
- Perform daily quality tests to fulfil customer orders and check customer returns
- Perform testing to assist in project development
- Filing/archiving records and paperwork
- Compare quotes for calibration and submit test equipment to be calibrated per equipment register.
- Reporting on test activities and maintaining of reports for internal and customer use
- Assist with research of test equipment and test tools that may be required.
- Keeping the test area organised and tidy
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management, to work with multiple streams of work of regularly changing priority and urgency
- Accurate record keeping
- Computer literate with experience in excel and word
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Maintain a professional and polite disposition at all times
- Preferred: interest in computers, networking equipment or technology
- Preferred: prior experience with networking equipment, such as switches
- Preferred: prior experience with quality management practices.
- Preferred: qualifications in Computing, ICT and/or Electronics
This role is temporary with a view to going permanent. Due to location own transport may be required