- Deal with order throughput
- Booking stock into warehouse system
- Liaising with couriers
- Produce shipment documentation
- Amend stock locations
- Process stock system transfers for replenishment
- Identify low stock items for reorder
- Experience and knowledge in International Shipping processes
- Experience of problem solving within tight timelines
- Careful matching of picking sheet to packing list and commercial invoice.
- Careful data entry into systems to ensure shipping accuracy.
- Work closely with production, customer service and inventory control to resolve problems.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
Due to location own transport may be required
This role is temporary with a view to going permanent
Various fixed shift hours available